At customedialabs, we find that there are many days that go by where we haven’t talked to you. And that makes us sad. Because we read, learn, and do so much every day that we’d love to share with you! So, starting today, we’re going to have a weekly post where we share interesting things [...]
At customedialabs, we find that there are many days that go by where we haven’t talked to you. And that makes us sad.
Because we read, learn, and do so much every day that we’d love to share with you!
So, starting today, we’re going to have a weekly post where we share interesting things we found on the interwebs.
Sometimes, it will be related to digital advertising or technology. But sometimes it will be whatever silly thing made us giggle all through lunch. Like a ridiculously cute video of a bulldog puppy that can’t roll over.
You see, we love what we do, but we love other things too. So we’re givin’ you a little bit of everything.
And please! Share back!
Tell us if you think an article we shared was the most fascinating thing you’ve read in a long time. Tell us if you disagree that Facebook and Harry Potter are yesterday’s trends. Tell us if you think our taste in Youtube videos sucks. Which it doesn’t. That was just an example of how you can tell us anything.
Here are our weekly picks:
- Two slides customedialabs developed and designed made it into a TED talk! Our work is at time marker 1:25-1:37 and at 17:31-17:37.
- Manos enjoyed this article about technologies that are going to change the world. (Probably because he’s working on changing the world every day.)
- Yanis found this cool video that shows children explaining what “the cloud” is. (He also warned me that he plans to share lots of interesting/a-little-geeky stuff!)
- A Swiss city fighting litter by “gamifying” their trash cans really entertained me (Ryann). You’ll learn that I love unexpected things like that (and bulldogs).
- Anthea is a big fan of UX Magazine and is super excited to share this article that spoke to her technological philosophy on desktop /mobile platforms.
- Vitamin Water had one of the most talked about ad campaigns this week. They made bus stations with USB chargers.
- Yanis shared this video with Eileen. And Eileen thought it was so cool, she is sharing it with you. It’s an incredible augmented reality demonstration with a human heart.
- Here’s 5 tips for protecting your mobile phone from hacking; John wants everyone to make sure everyone’s phones are safe!
- John must like lists because he also shared 14 rules for faster-loading websites.