Whew. It’s been a super busy week here at customedialabs! We ran an all-day user experience workshop for one client, reviewed an iPad presentation with another, showed wireframes for a mobile website for one more, and just picked up two others from the airport. And that’s in addition to all the routine meetings, phone calls, [...]
Whew. It’s been a super busy week here at customedialabs!
We ran an all-day user experience workshop for one client, reviewed an iPad presentation with another, showed wireframes for a mobile website for one more, and just picked up two others from the airport.
And that’s in addition to all the routine meetings, phone calls, and proposals we work on every week.
(Oh yeah, and a new person started, too – hi Kelly!)
So I guess you could say we are keeping our Greek teammates quite busy while they are here with us!
But that doesn’t mean we are keeping them chained to their desks either! We always leave a little time for fun.
We started the week with a cupcake challenge, we decorated the office for fall, then Debbi cooked a big dinner for us, we went bowling (thanks PhIMA!), and we’re finishing the week off with happy hour. (Pictures will be on Facebook soon!)
Despite juggling work and play all week, we didn’t forget you, loyal blog reader. We still found time to search the depths of the internet for fascinating things to share. Happy weekend everyone!
- Debbi had to share this sale on fab.com, where everything old is new again. Check out the handsets to plug into your cell phone!
- Amanda found this article about why QR codes are failing. It sounds a lot like what Manos was talking about last week!
- I discovered that a British taxi driver was mummified. Like, for real. And on purpose.
- John Spanos shared this commercial for a pen that shows an amazing artist at work. Incredible.
- Evi shared this product that protects a bottle of wine during travel. Not that she used it to bring us wine from Greece… Just sayin’.
- Ilias found some persuasive facts about the power of online video. (If you need someone to help you with that, we “know a guy”.)
- And if you are looking for a new band to follow, Ilias also shared some Greek rock music that uses a Santur!
- John Magas shared the YouTube Time Machine. I’m pretty sure I could get lost in this for hours.
- Lastly, here’s a link we shared on Twitter (are you following us? we’re kind of awesome…) about how the world will someday be one giant touchscreen.