I can’t believe it’s the last day of September. Sure time has flown by, but that’s not the point. October is going to be a really exciting month here at customedialabs! And it’s not just because we are going to have an amazing Halloween party. (Oh, did I not mention that to anyone, yet?) Some [...]
I can’t believe it’s the last day of September.
Sure time has flown by, but that’s not the point. October is going to be a really exciting month here at customedialabs!
And it’s not just because we are going to have an amazing Halloween party. (Oh, did I not mention that to anyone, yet?)
Some of our teammates from Greece are coming! Yanis (Head of Innovation) and Evi (Business and Technology) arrive this Monday and John (Creative Director) and Anthea (Head of User Experience) the following Monday. We are super excited and can’t wait to have them working here with us again.
Yes – again.
Part of the reason we all collaborate and work so well together when we are half-a-world apart is because we have our own little internal exchange program. Whether it’s for a project or a process improvement, we send people back and forth regularly. So, it’s not unusual. But it’s still exciting!
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, here’s a look back at the biggest news from this week.
Here are our link picks:
- Me first! I love this Stick Man campaign. Make sure to “play” the whole thing. (It’s also a really great piece of brand marketing.)
- Anthea shared this article about content prototyping in web design. It’s got a lot of great advice we’re going to use!
- She also gave a $h*! about something. (Now there’s a charity that makes you pay attention!)
- Amanda has continued our obsession with the changes at Facebook. Here’s a look at how brand pages might change.
- And here’s what all these changes might mean for marketers. These changes definitely have us thinking!
- Just in case you still think Facebook doesn’t matter for small businesses, here’s a great article with a few examples of small businesses that drove their growth with social media.
- Avoiding spam was a big topic of conversation here this week! Georgia has shared some creative tips to prevent spam.
- Deb shared this article with the 10 deadly common sins of email. Good advice!
- Lastly, if you want to experience an internet flashback, here’s a graphic recreation of Geocities.