We have liftoff! One of the most exciting parts of our job is seeing our projects come to life. Whether it be walking into a tradeshow and seeing the booth we designed, or needing to use a mobile site we created while on the go, it never gets old. This week, after months of work, [...]
We have liftoff!
One of the most exciting parts of our job is seeing our projects come to life. Whether it be walking into a tradeshow and seeing the booth we designed, or needing to use a mobile site we created while on the go, it never gets old.
This week, after months of work, three of our big projects went live!
On Monday, the mobile site for ModSpace launched. As of Tuesday, you can check out the new FirstLab website. Then, on Wednesday, we made the latest update to the Greek America Foundation’s Forty under 40 website.
It has certainly been an exciting week!
In case your week was as busy as ours, here are all the stories you might have missed.
- Maria G. sent this amazing video for the city of Calcutta. I don’t want to give away the surprise, but you need to watch it!
- Ilias presented a four-part analysis of his link for this week. Summarizing it in a sentence would not do it justice. [1. Many of us at customedialabs have iPads. Just a few have kids. (Ilias is not planning to join this group anytime soon!) 2. Apple iPad sales are high for ages 7-99. 3. But there is no great way to let kids under 7 learn iPad technology. 4. Until now. This app/skin/toy protects your iPad and makes everyone happy.]
- Apparently, the UK celebrates Pancake Day. Kyriaki shared these delicious recipes. Umm, why don’t we celebrate this holiday in America!?
- In case you want some very expensive alcohol to wash down your pancakes, Kyriaki also sent this article. I wonder if Cognac from 1795 would even taste good?
- The Oscars are in just two days. And the Kodak theater has no name! (Kyriaki sent this article, but did not offer a name suggestion. Comments are welcome!)
- Kyriaki was apparently doing a lot of reading this week. (Perhaps over pancakes… maybe I am just jealous…) But Russian scientists have even more time on their hands than Kyriaki had on Pancake Day; they just revived a flower from the ice age.
- How about finding out your teenage daughter is pregnant – from a Target mailer. That’s what happened to one man. Evi shared this important story of marketing that went from smart to creepy.
- Want to learn how to speak eleven different languages? Kostas sent this video of the UK’s most multi-lingual student contest winner, who explains how he did it.
- Kostas also sent this site, which shows what happens when a designer/ front-end developer makes his own wedding invitations. Here are some pictures from the event.