How was your Valentine’s Day? Hopefully, your flowers and chocolate arrived without problems or delay. (And if you were one of the unlucky ones, I hope it didn’t ruin your day!) Here at customedialabs, love is in the air. Allow us to be sappy for a minute… We truly love our clients. New brands give [...]
How was your Valentine’s Day? Hopefully, your flowers and chocolate arrived without problems or delay. (And if you were one of the unlucky ones, I hope it didn’t ruin your day!)
Here at customedialabs, love is in the air. Allow us to be sappy for a minute… We truly love our clients. New brands give us butterflies in our stomachs. Organized websites make us swoon. And if we could marry beautiful design work – we would drop to our knees and propose tonight.
So really, Valentine’s Day isn’t much different than every other day here, because we get to spend it in love. (Awwww!)
But if love is in our air, that begs the question, what is in our water? Seriously though, what is in our water??? Three women in our U.S. office are pregnant! If you happen to be visiting us, maybe keep that in mind when we offer you a glass of water…
Now for this week’s links!
- Our Creative Director, John Magas, shared this great video in honor of Valentine’s day. Here’s 30 hearts in 40 seconds.
- Anthea shared this Valentine’s-themed infographic that asks, are Twitter users sexier than Facebook users? And here’s a little bit of commentary about it.
- Evi and I are in agreement over a lot of things these days. The best super bowl ad, and now Pinterest. If you haven’t checked it out yet, Pinterest is pretty much the best thing ever. Evi shared everything you need to know about it.
- We don’t see very many innovative LinkedIn campaigns. But Ilias found this one from Fujitsu, and it’s worth checking out!
- Regina shared this article about the FBI taking down the internet for millions of people. Hope you are not one of the ones who could be affected by this!
- Did you see Maria P.’s first post? She shared four hot eMarketing trends for 2012. It’s not too late to jump on one (or all) of these trends.